Envizion Medical is pleased to announce that Teena L, a specialist in Aesthetics, including Botox, Juvederm, and Kybella, has recently joined our practice. Teena is a Board Certified Physician Assistant.
Teena Lukose graduated from St. John’s University in 2009. She has practiced in the specialty of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Spine, Pain management and Primary Care. With 11 years of clinical experience she has perfected her clinical skills and takes pride in providing exceptional medical care. She has advanced medical knowledge and has had the opportunity to practice in all aspects of medical care including surgery, Inpatient hospital setting, outpatient clinic, intensive care units, and ambulatory surgery centers.
Teena has a strong passion for aesthetic medicine and has a unique tailored approach for every patient she meets. Teena’s passion for beauty and facial rejuvenation led her to pursuing a career in medical aesthetics. Her main goal is to help others achieve a more radiant look and slow down the natural process of aging.
Teena’s end goal is to help others attain the look they are hoping to achieve. Teena takes the time to evaluate each patient individually by studying their facial contours, muscle contractures, symmetry and highlights to optimize results for a natural approach to aesthetic enhancements.
Though you may not be able to change the age on your driver’s license, you can fool those around you into thinking that you’ve turned back the clock on your age. Aging gracefully and reversing any existing signs of aging is a possibility with the specialized care of Envizion Medical. In addition to medical services like hormone replacement, we provide several aesthetic services to make a dramatic transformation that will cause those around you to take notice. If you’re looking to treat wrinkles, restore skin elasticity, and appear younger, our team can help you select the right non-invasive, non-surgical therapies in the Tampa Bay area to suit your goals.
Pairing Aesthetic Services with Anti-Aging Medicine
As you get older, you might look to our clinic to correct age-related symptoms like fatigue, diminished sex drive, weight gain, and mood swings. Hormone replacement therapy, or HRT, can help you feel revitalized and reenergized, which can leave you feeling younger than you look and becoming leaner than you were for the last several years. Why not complete your anti-aging transformation with aesthetic facial services to bring out your best features?
Identifying Your Anti-Aging Needs
Aging can look different on everyone, so it’s important to work with a doctor who will take your unique needs into account. Just as we tailor our medical services to each patient’s needs, we will recommend only those cosmetic services that are likely to benefit you the most.
Here’s a closer look at the treatments we may suggest:
- Botox – Men and women alike have enjoyed the benefits of Botox for decades. Botox injections are FDA-approved to treat frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet. Results will last from 3-6 months, and well-placed injections will leave your face looking natural and relaxed, not stiff and expressionless.
- Juvederm – Unlike Botox, which relaxes the muscles under the skin that cause folds and wrinkles, Juvederm works by filling in lines and wrinkles. In addition, it may be used to add volume to the lips or cheek bones to give the face more pleasing contours and proportions.
- Voluma – This product fills and lifts cheeks. When cheeks are restored, smile lines are also improved giving a face-lift like result.
- Restylane – Treats fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose
- PRP – Platelet-rich plasma therapy, or PRP, is a versatile treatment option, which is used to treat everything from joint pain to wrinkles. It utilizes a patient’s own blood, which is put through a centrifuge to isolate the components that promote the body’s natural healing process. The solution is then injected in problem areas to promote collagen development and new cell growth, which will soften the face and smooth out wrinkles. PRP can also be used to stimulate hair growth on problematic areas along the scalp.
- Latisse – The aging process not only affects the skin, but it can cause hair to become thin or brittle as well. If you’ve noticed hair thinning or hair loss in the eyelashes, Latisse is an available treatment option. It is the only FDA-approved medication to improve eyelash growth and density.
To explore more information about these treatment options and begin your anti-aging therapy, get in touch with Envizion Medical and schedule your initial consultation.
Dedicated to Quality of Life
- Increase Energy
- Reduce Fatigue
- Feel Younger
- Lose Weight
- Feel Stronger
- Improve Health
- Boost Libido
- Be Healthy
- Feel Alive