High Quality Medical Services In Hillsborough & Pasco County
From food allergy testing and B12 injections to hormone replacement therapy and erectile dysfunction treatment, our team of medical professionals can help improve your quality of life. For over 6 years, Envizion Medical, in Land O’Lakes, has been helping patients who are suffering from a variety of ailments and conditions. We believe in providing advanced medical treatments and hormone therapy services that address not only your physical needs but your mental and emotional needs. Oftentimes, patients are prescribed medication and treatments that simply address the symptoms but fail to treat the underlying causes. At Envizion Medical, we make it a priority to find the root cause of your condition and provide treatments that can effectively treat it.
Our experienced medical staff provides a variety of services, including:
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy – Hormone Replacement Therapy (often referred to as HRT) and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) promotes anti-aging and assists in weight loss. Bioidentical hormones are made from natural sources and have the same chemical structure as your body’s hormones.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women – Hormone production rates naturally decline with age, but imbalances affect women of all ages and cause a myriad of mild to severe symptoms such as brain fog, fatigue, fat gain and mood swings. Hormone Replacement Therapy restores your body’s natural balance and can improve quality of life.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men – Shifts in hormone balance within the body are common as men get older and can cause significant, progression issues in their everyday lives. Male Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) offers men a minimally-invasive solution while simultaneously increasing muscle mass, energy, improving bone density. and improving reproductive function.
- Menopause Hormone Therapy – Hormone Replacement Therapy is the most effective treatment for menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, declines in libido, insomnia and vaginal dryness.
- Medical Weight Loss Programs – Losing excess weight increases energy, improves health, enhances appearance and increases overall self-confidence. Most cookie-cutter weight loss programs are ineffective because they don’t address the weight loss solution at an individual level. Our easy and effective medically-supervised weight loss program will help you lose the weight AND keep it off.
- HCG Diet – As we age, it becomes harder and harder to lose weight and keep it off. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that essentially instructs your body to maintain lean muscle mass while targeting abnormal fat areas to burn as fuel, which is not possible with diet alone.
- B12, Lipotropic, and Amino Injections – B12 is crucial to a number of vital cellular functions and can help boost energy, decrease fatigue, lower stress and increase brain function. Lipotropics are blends of vitamins and amino acids that can help your body flush out fat, recover quickly, and enhance bodily functions.
- Hormone Pellet Therapy – Hormone pellet therapy involves placing a small hormone-containing implant under the skin to release gradual, consistent doses of bio-identical hormones. This allows patients to forget about daily or weekly hormone administration for 3-6 months.
- Estrogen Replacement – Estrogen is responsible for numerous significant functions within your body, including regulating your internal thermostat, controlling sleep patterns, and balancing your mood. If you have an Estrogen imbalance, Estrogen Replacement Therapy (ERT) can help you to restore stability within those functions.
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) – Testosterone is commonly known as the “male” hormone, but is also released by the ovaries and adrenal glands in women, although in much lower quantities, making both men and women good candidates for Testosterone Replacement. In both males and females, Testosterone Replacement Therapy can provide benefits to sex drive, energy, muscle tone, bone density and strength.
- Progesterone Replacement – Progesterone deficiencies have been linked to weight gain, low sex drive, mood swings, joint pain, heart disease, and osteoporosis among others. Progesterone is also crucial for restful sleep. Bioidentical progesterone hormone replacement therapy is one of the most effective methods of restoring natural progesterone hormone levels in the body.
- Thyroid Dysfunction Therapy – When your body is unable to produce the amount of thyroid hormone that it needs, Thyroid Hormone Therapy can help replicate thyroid function and restore it to its previous natural levels. Thyroid deficiency can be identified by symptoms including brittle nails, blank staring, concentration loss, and thinning hair.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Over 70% of the male population over the age of 30 have been affected by erectile dysfunction at some point, yet E.D. is a topic that is rarely spoken about. Contact the Tampa Erectile Dysfunction Specialists at Envizion Medical today to discuss your safe and effective Erectile Dysfunction treatment options.
- Female Sexual Dysfunction – Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD) is a prevalent and common issue among women in all stages of life. Contact our Anti-Aging & Hormone Therapy Doctors today to learn more about Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and other effective medical treatments for female sexual dysfunction.
- Aesthetic and Botox Services – Aging looks different on everyone, so finding an Anti-Aging Physician and Specialist that personalizes aesthetic medical services to each individual patient is vital. Whether you’re interested in injectables like Botox and Juvederm or Platelet-rich plasma therapy for facial rejuvenation and hair restoration, contact Envizion Medical today before starting your anti-aging journey.
- Synergie®: The Cellulite Solution – The Synergie TM Endermology System is an effective cellulite treatment that can reduce the appearance of cellulite. This relaxing, non-surgical solution combines vacuum suction with manual massage pressure to release fluids in cellulite-causing fat cells.
- Food Allergy Testing – Tired of taking daily antihistamines and anti-inflammatory medications? Sometimes food allergies cause reactions or inflammation which aren’t immediately visible. Our 95-panel and 190-panel food allergy tests and customized food analysis cuts out all of the guess-work.
Making You Our Top Priority
With such an overabundance of information and treatment recommendations, finding an effective solution for your individual and specific ailment or condition can be a confusing and stressful process. At Envizion Medical, we are focused on providing a straightforward medical approach that is easy to understand and effective. We use extensive research and modern technologies to provide a unique level of medical care. Additionally, we believe that hormone replacement therapy and all other medical treatments are most effective when the patient and treatment team engage in open discourse, which is why we make it a point to openly communicate the entire treatment process. This allows us and you to be able to gather as much information possible, increasing the odds of successful treatment.
Give us a call at (813) 563-3806 to schedule your Tampa Bay hormone therapy consultation today.