Envizion Medical is pleased to announce that Ashton Fink, a specialist in Aesthetics, including Botox, Juvederm, and Kybella, has recently joined our practice. Ashton is a certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
Ashton received her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from the University of Tampa and her Master of Science degree in nursing with a concentration in Family Health from the University of South Florida. She proceeded to receive her certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner via the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Prior to becoming an ARNP-C, Ashton began her career as a Registered Nurse at Tampa General Hospital, where she worked on the neurology unit with adult neurology and neurosurgery patients. She has also spent the last four years working for one of the largest aesthetics companies in the nation. She is highly trained in many different injectables including Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, Voluma, Kybella, Restylane Silk, and Perlane. She is also certified and experienced in Laser Hair Removal, Coolsculpting, and Ultherapy procedures.
Ashton is passionate about all aspects of health and wellness and truly loves the field of aesthetics. She feels honored to be a part of the team at Envizion and for the opportunity to collaborate with Dr. Carlson and Dr. Fietsam to continue providing exceptional care to the community helping our patients to feel their absolute best, inside AND out!
When Ashton is not taking care of her patients, she enjoys traveling and spending quality time with her family and friends. Ashton and her husband, who is a Lieutenant with Hillsborough County Fire Rescue, recently welcomed their newborn daughter Lily and have a 10 year old daughter named Keely. Ashton was a competitive gymnast for 18 years and enjoys attending concerts, live sporting events, and relaxing at the beach in her free time.
Though you may not be able to change the age on your driver’s license, you can fool those around you into thinking that you’ve turned back the clock on your age. Aging gracefully and reversing any existing signs of aging is a possibility with the specialized care of Envizion Medical. In addition to medical services like hormone replacement, we provide several aesthetic services to make a dramatic transformation that will cause those around you to take notice. If you’re looking to treat wrinkles, restore skin elasticity, and appear younger, our team can help you select the right non-invasive, non-surgical therapies in the Tampa Bay area to suit your goals.
Pairing Aesthetic Services with Anti-Aging Medicine
As you get older, you might look to our clinic to correct age-related symptoms like fatigue, diminished sex drive, weight gain, and mood swings. Hormone replacement therapy, or HRT, can help you feel revitalized and reenergized, which can leave you feeling younger than you look and becoming leaner than you were for the last several years. Why not complete your anti-aging transformation with aesthetic facial services to bring out your best features?
Identifying Your Anti-Aging Needs
Aging can look different on everyone, so it’s important to work with a doctor who will take your unique needs into account. Just as we tailor our medical services to each patient’s needs, we will recommend only those cosmetic services that are likely to benefit you the most.
Here’s a closer look at the treatments we may suggest:
- Botox – Men and women alike have enjoyed the benefits of Botox for decades. Botox injections are FDA-approved to treat frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet. Results will last from 3-6 months, and well-placed injections will leave your face looking natural and relaxed, not stiff and expressionless.
- Juvederm – Unlike Botox, which relaxes the muscles under the skin that cause folds and wrinkles, Juvederm works by filling in lines and wrinkles. In addition, it may be used to add volume to the lips or cheek bones to give the face more pleasing contours and proportions.
- Voluma – This product fills and lifts cheeks. When cheeks are restored, smile lines are also improved giving a face-lift like result.
- Restylane – Treats fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose
- PRP – Platelet-rich plasma therapy, or PRP, is a versatile treatment option, which is used to treat everything from joint pain to wrinkles. It utilizes a patient’s own blood, which is put through a centrifuge to isolate the components that promote the body’s natural healing process. The solution is then injected in problem areas to promote collagen development and new cell growth, which will soften the face and smooth out wrinkles. PRP can also be used to stimulate hair growth on problematic areas along the scalp.
- Latisse – The aging process not only affects the skin, but it can cause hair to become thin or brittle as well. If you’ve noticed hair thinning or hair loss in the eyelashes, Latisse is an available treatment option. It is the only FDA-approved medication to improve eyelash growth and density.
To explore more information about these treatment options and begin your anti-aging therapy, get in touch with Envizion Medical and schedule your initial consultation.