Offering Solutions For All Men
As we age, our bodies produce less testosterone, and some of us may need treatment to help with the hormone imbalance. At Envizion Medical, we offer treatments in the form of injections, creams, and pellet therapy. Other than aging, a man’s body may begin to produce less testosterone because of many factors including:
- Xeno-estrogens, including BPA products
- Prescription pain medicine
- Anti-depressant medication
- Head injury, which can cause damage to the hypothalamus
Our testosterone replacement services include:
- Testosterone replacement for men: If you are suffering from a low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, or decreased muscle mass, testosterone replacement might be the most appropriate treatment for you.
- Andropause: Andropause affects many men by presenting symptoms that include hot flashes, erectile dysfunction, low libido, and fatigue, which are all caused by low testosterone levels.
- Testosterone replacement for women: Just as with men, testosterone replacement has shown to have many benefits for women, regardless of their age.
- Menopause: Testosterone can help to minimize the harsh symptoms of menopause in women.