Why you should consider Supplementing your Diet with Injectables
Lipotropics and Amino Acid Injectables
In addition to a balanced diet and a consistent exercise program, we find it to be extremely beneficial to supplement your weight loss and wellness program with some of our Lipotropic injectables. Lipotropics are combinations of vitamins and amino acids that work synergistically to help you in the following ways:
- Increase your body’s ability to turn food into usable energy
- Enhance your liver function to help flush fat from your system
- Promote brain acuity
- Improve muscular recovery time and circulation
- Reduce fatigue
Amino acids are created by your body and are also absorbed from the food you eat. We offer a number of amino mix injections that help compliment your diet, in order to put your body in the best position to perform and burn fat. Our injectables are available for administration by our staff in the clinic or available to be shipped from the pharmacy to your home for your personal use.
We currently offer the following injectable Amino and Lipotropic medications for home delivery:
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – Shown to increase energy and improve nervous system function
- M.I.C. – Methionine, Inositol, and Choline is a very effective and popular blend of amino acids that act as a lipotropic (fat loving) agent to speed up the removal of fat within the liver and to prevent excess fat buildup in problem areas.
- L-Carnitine – An essential amino acid produced in small amounts by the body that naturally burns fat and turns it into energy, also great for building muscle mass and repairing muscle tissue.
- Fat Burning Accelerator (Lipo Mino) – This injectable combines the ingredients and benefits of the M.I.C. injectable along with L-Carnitine, and a Vitamin B complex incluing B2, B6 and B12 to to help the body convert food to usable energy, support weight loss, breakdown sugars and carbohydrates, and prevent excess fat build-up in problem areas.
- Tri-Amino (Amino Blend) – L Arginine, Ornithine and Citruline act synergistically to increase energy levels, metabolize stored body fat, and also boost mental clarity and concentration.
B12 Research Bulletin
You have heard of it and likely know some people currently taking it, but what does it do, and why should you consider adding it to your daily regime?
Vitamin B12, cyanocobalamin or methylcobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin that is critical in maintaining numerous functions and processes in the body. Vitamin B12 is best known for its energy boosting capabilities as it helps in the conversion of carbohydrates to glucose which in turn provides an increase in energy and decrease in fatigue. Additionally, Vitamin B12 can help regulate the nervous system as it lowers stress levels and symptoms of depression. Studies have shown that it can even prevent brain shrinkage!
Other health benefits of Vitamin B12 include:
- Sustaining a healthy digestive system
- Lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Improving quality of hair, skin, and nails
- Aiding as a protective factor against various cancers
The weight loss program at Envizion Medical includes weekly B12 injections. This is given as an exclusive benefit to the patient as the added Vitamin B12 can give an extra boost in energy and motivation in workouts as well as provide the aforementioned health benefits! B12 injections are superior to a pill or dropper form as the vitamin is released directly into the muscle and is ready to be used by the body rather than having to travel down the digestive system.
If the positive health benefits of B12 injections are not felt, it could be that the patient does not have a deficiency in Vitamin B12. Our weight loss medical assistants can offer insight on choosing another amino blend injectable that will work well for the patient and contribute to healthy weight loss!
Dedicated to Quality of Life
- Increase Energy
- Reduce Fatigue
- Feel Younger
- Lose Weight
- Feel Stronger
- Improve Health
- Boost Libido
- Be Healthy
- Feel Alive